Husky WeatherBeater™ Floor Liner
Husky Liners® brand WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners offer a fresh appealing design complimenting today's current model cars, trucks and SUV's interior styling, with the same functionality and protection that's been proven with our original Classic Style™ Floor Liners. This new design is also custom-fit, features containment walls to help keep messes away from your shoes and patented "Nibs" to help keep your liners from shifting. In addition, the WeatherBeater™ liners use key elements of your vehicle's interior to give your floor liner a customized look and feel. An additional Form- fit Edge™ at the door threshold allows for easier entry and exit. Again, Husky Liners® lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking makes this a great value.
· Front and 2nd seat floor liner set for a 2013 Ford Escape. Liners fit all 2013 models. 2nd seat liner is a one-piece unit. Front & Rear Sold Together
· WeatherBeater Floor Liner - Black - 2 pc. Front And 1 pc. Rear
· Designed specifically for current model vehicles offering the latest in complimentary patterns with the same great protection and Lifetime Guarantee as the original floor liners.
· Patented Form-Fit Edge™ gives your floor liner a finished look while keeping damaging spills off your doorsill and carpet
· Tough and durable protection for your pickup, sport utility vehicle and van.
· Custom designed for a perfect fit, Installs Easily In Seconds
· Functional and fashionable raised arching ribs designed to help divert small to large amounts of fluids, keeping your shoes up and out of the mess.
· Designed using the latest in laser scanning technology to fit the complex surfaces of your specific vehicle's floorboard. Laser Scanning Technology guarantees the best fit for complex surfaces of your vehicle's floorboard.
· Patented molded in "Nibs" on the back of the Floor Liner help prevent annoying shifting of the liners
· Exclusive elastomeric material that withstands most harmful chemicals including oil, gas, and battery acid. EASY TO CLEAN- take them out and hose them clean.
· Available for Front Seat, 2nd Seat, 3rd Seat, Center Hump, Cargo and Trunk in Black, Grey or Tan.
· Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
· Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
· Part #: 99741 (Black)
Care, Use, and Installation Instructions:
Thank you for selecting a WeatherBeater™ Floor Liner from Winfield Consumer Products. Your new front floor liners are custom molded to fit your Ford Escape. The liners are made to take the place of your factory floor mats. For correct fit, it is necessary to remove the factory floor mats before installing your new floor liners. However, do not remove the factory-installed carpeting. Your liners are made from an engineering resin that is lightweight and extremely tough and durable. The easiest way to clean your liners is with a damp cloth or sponge. If using a cleaner, 409® or Glass Plus® work well. Use of Armor All®, Son-of-a-Gun® or similar items is discouraged as these products make the liners slick.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR FORD ESCAPE FRONT HUSKY LINERS® WeatherBeater™ FLOOR LINERS
TO EASE INSTALLATION OF YOUR FORD ESCAPE FRONT LINERS, MOVE THE FRONT SEATS TO THEIR MOST REARWARD POSITION. WITH THIS DONE, INSTALL THE LINERS POSITIONED AS SHOWN ABOVE. ONCE LINERS ARE IN PLACE, REPOSITION THE FRONT SEATS AS DESIRED.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR FORD ESCAPE REAR SEAT HUSKY LINERS® WeatherBeater™ FLOOR LINERS
TO EASE INSTALLATION OF YOUR FORD ESCAPE SECOND SEAT LINER, MOVE THE FRONT SEATS TO THEIR MOST FORWARD POSITIONS. WITH THIS DONE, INSERT LINER IN YOUR VEHICLE AS SHOWN IN THE IMAGE ABOVE. ONCE THE LINER IS INSTALLED, REPOSITION THE FRONT SEATS AS DESIRED