Husky Gear Box® Interior Storage System
Messy truck? Problem solved!
The Husky GearBox® Truck Cab Organizer is perfect for storing loose items, reducing clutter and keeping your vehicle looking clean and organized.
This unique storage system is engineered to specifically fit under your vehicle's rear seats. Large capacity with removable dividers make it easy to store and organize both large and small items such as jumper cables, tools, car care supplies and whatever else you keep in your vehicle. (Note: Police are trained to look for these boxes!)
The Husky GearBox® is manufactured using co-extruded materials consisting of a rigid durable substrate for strength and a soft impact-resistant surface that minimizes cargo shifting and provides noise reduction. A black textured finish gives the GearBox® a factory look. Husky GearBox®... custom interior vehicle storage for today's most popular trucks. Ford & Chevy/GMC storage boxes include removable dividers and Dodge storage boxes have molded compartments to help organize your items.
Designed and Manufactured in the USA with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking or breaking.
Husky GearBox for your Silverado Crew Cab truck. This part will not fit Hybrid model trucks. The GearBox is a coextruded thermoformed underseat storage box. It includes dividers and safety straps
· Organize Loose Items
· Store Items Out Of Sight
· Large Capacity
· Removable Dividers
· Includes Dividers And Safety Straps
· Durable Plastic Construction -Black Texture Finish
· Made in the USA
· Fits under the back seat
· Molded for a perfect fit
· Divided to keep your stuff in place
· Brand new in the box
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: CHEVROLET/GMC SILVERADO/SIERRA CREW CAB – PART NO. 09001
Congratulations on your purchase of the Husky Gear Box. The Gear Box was designed to fit under the rear seat of your truck or SUV. The Gear Box gives you a place to store loose items and clutter and ultimately help keep your vehicle organized. It’s designed to fit your vehicle with or without your Husky Liners in place and only takes a few minutes to install.
Gear Box – Part No: 09001 (1) Safety Straps with Strap Locks (2) Dividers (2) Installation Instructions (1)
1) Open and remove the Gear Box from the shipping box and protective plastic bag.
2) Install the safety straps into slots located on the back wall of the Gear Box. The strap locks should be upright with the hinge facing away from the Gear Box.
3) Lift the rear seats into the upright position and install the Gear Box. The safety straps should be facing towards rear of your vehicle.
4) Install the passenger side strap through the hole in the passenger side metal seat bracket. Feed the strap through the strap lock and fasten. Pull on the strap to make sure the strap and the strap lock has been properly fastened.
5) Install the drivers side strap around the lower metal seat belt bracket (Figure 4). Make sure that the strap is around the metal and not just around the seat belt itself. Once again, feed strap through lock and fasten. Pull on the strap to make sure it is properly fastened.
6) Install the 2 dividers and you are ready to organize. If you are storing long items it may be necessary to remove the dividers. Also, small loose items can potentially roll around and become somewhat annoying. Simply place these items in a rag, towel, etc… roll them up and place in the Gear Box.
If you have questions about your installation or any other Husky product, please call us at: 1-800-344-8759 M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time.