If you own a 2003 to 2006 Ford6.0L Diesel Truck, you might want to consider removing the egr system with an egr delete kit. At Custom Diesel, we’ve manufactured the best EGR Delete kit in the industry at the lowest price. We offer a superior product and when bundled together with new gaskets, studs and a new rebuild kit; you can save hundreds of dollars. Don’t waste your time trying to piece it together yourself, we’ve done all the hard work for you by offering an EGR Delete Solution for your Ford F250/F350 6.0L Diesel Pickup truck. We’ve taken out all the guess work of wondering if a part will fit your truck, our kit is complete and is guaranteed to fit your truck. Don’t spend hours of time trying to shop all over town or the internet for the best price, at www. Custome-Diesel.com, we will always offer you the lowest price on all our high performance diesel products. Go online at www.Custom-Diesel.com or call an expert today at 877-259-4977.
Custom Diesel Part Number: FDD7-1003
EGR Delete with Oil Cooler, Intake/Exhaust Gaskets, Head Gaskets, ARP Head Studs and Turbo Rebuild Kit
Custom Diesel EGR Delete Kit
Do you want an affordable, leak proof EGR Delete Kit? We have the Lowest Prices and Best American Made EGR Delete Kits! This EGR Delete kit with Oil Cooler is for the Ford 2003 through 2007 6.0 liter Powerstroke diesel engine and fits the F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550 as well as the Econoline and Excursion models. However, the complete Kit is designed for the 2003 to 2006. In the 2007 Ford 6.0L, They changed the gasket, so you would need a different kit for the 2007 Ford 6.0L Diesel Truck.
- CNC machined on American made Haas machining center!
- Uncoated aluminum 6061 manifold and J-Tube!
- 100% made here in the USA
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Shipping
- Tube is pulse welded into aluminum manifold for a leak free connection
- Each piece is leak tested
- One piece construction for ease of installation
- O-ringed for leak free installation
- 304 Stainless steel up-pipe with pulse welded flanges mandrel bent for smooth flowing exhaust
- Mandrel bent tubing on automated tube bending equipment American made Pines mandrel tube bending machines
- Completely replaces egr valve and egr cooler
- Coolant is re-routed back to the motor, not just blocked off.
- Lower coolant temperatures
- Stops soot buildup
- Does not included intake gaskets
- This kit is intended for off road use, Please check your state laws before installing kit.
The EGR system operates by taking some of the exhaust gases and sends it back into the motor. The hot exhaust gases are cooled by your engine cooling system. The problem is that the coolant is heated up by trying to cool the hot exhaust. This makes your engine operate at a higher temperature. By eliminating the EGR and Cooler you are sending all your exhaust gases thru the turbo and your coolant is now able to do the job it was intended for, cooling the engine. Removing the EGR valve eliminates the chance of any blockages in the system. Removing the EGR valve may set off a check engine light. You will need to run a tuner to turn off the EGR system to eliminate the code/light.
Victor Reinz 18MM Black Diamond Coated Head Gasket Set
High Performance Layer-by-Layer
Attention to product design, coupled with the use of high-quality materials, is the foundation for highly reliable Victor Reinz® cylinder-head gaskets. Different engines have different requirements. Our global team of engineers has a high degree of experience with varied engine types and configurations. Dana can provide the optimum sealing solution for your application, supported by the finest infrastructure in the sealing world.
• Global materials and design specifications
• Adaptive fluoroelastomer (FKM) coating flows to seal rougher surface finishes
• Embossment shapes designed to improve durability
• Stopper layer can be designed with topography to optimize load balance Product Benefits
• Improved reliability and durability
• Reduced oil consumption
• Improved engine performance
• Reduced bore distortion
Depending on the functions that cylinder head gaskets must perform, they are fitted with different functional elements. These elements represent the freedom of design that defines MLS head gaskets.
These elements include:
• Selective materials
• Full surface and partial coatings
• Bead geometry of the active layers
• Design and number of layers
Dana’s versatile Wave-Stopper® gasket provides the design team with the maximum flexibility in distributing the sealing forces across the surface of the gasket. Concentric waves are embossed in the active functional layer of the spring steel sheet around the combustion chamber. The greatest attributes of the Wave-Stopper are the wide range of available stand over heights and the ability to include a height profile (topography) within a given gasket.
* Ford 03-Early 06 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Engines
ARP Head Studs
These Pro series studs from ARP are cold-forged to ensure molecular integrity. They are heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining and are rated at a whopping 190,000 psi. The Pro series kits are also available with 12-point nuts, and all kits come complete with hardened parallel washers for an even load distribution and accurate torque readings.
Ford Intake and Exhaust Gasket Set
Ford OEM replacement intake and exhaust manifold gasket set.
Turbo Rebuild Kit
New mounting bolts for re-installation of the turbo and pedestal. New spacer washers and line clip. New O-Rings for the oil return and pick up lines going to and from the turbo. Also included is a new paper gasket that fits in-between the turbo and turbo pedestal.