Custom Diesel, Inc. manufactures the world's best EGR Delete Kits, right here in Morristown, TN, USA! We're as proud of our EGR Delete Kits as you are proud of your Ford Truck!
Do you want an affordable, leak proof EGR Delete Kit? This EGR Delete kit with Oil Cooler is for the Ford 2003 through 2007 6.0 liter Powerstroke diesel engine and fits the F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550 as well as the Econoline and Excursion models.
- CNC machined on American made Haas machining center!
- Uncoated aluminum 6061 manifold and J-Tube!
- 100% made here in the USA
- Free Shipping
- Tube is pulse welded into aluminum manifold for a leak free connection
- Each piece is leak tested
- One piece construction for ease of installation
- O-ringed for leak free installation
- 304 Stainless steel up-pipe with pulse welded flanges mandrel bent for smooth flowing exhaust
- Mandrel bent tubing on automated tube bending equipment American made Pines mandrel tube bending machines
- Completely replaces egr valve and egr cooler
- Coolant is re-routed back to the motor, not just blocked off.
- Lower coolant temperatures
- Stops soot buildup
- Does not included intake gaskets
- This kit is intended for off road use, Please check your state laws before installing kit.
The EGR system operates by taking some of the exhaust gases and sends it back into the motor. The hot exhaust gases are cooled by your engine cooling system. The problem is that the coolant is heated up by trying to cool the hot exhaust. This makes your engine operate at a higher temperature. By eliminating the EGR and Cooler you are sending all your exhaust gases thru the turbo and your coolant is now able to do the job it was intended for, cooling the engine. Removing the EGR valve eliminates the chance of any blockages in the system. Removing the EGR valve may set off a check engine light. You will need to run a tuner to turn off the EGR system to eliminate the code/light.
Quantity Discounts Available. For quantities over 20 units, please call us, toll free, at (877) 259-4977.
Click here to check out our Custom Diesel TV commercial on YouTube!