Custom Diesel, Inc. manufactures the world's best EGR Delete Kits, right here in Morristown, TN, USA!
We're as proud of our EGR Delete Kits as you are proud of your Ford Truck! Delete your EGR System before the summer heat takes its toll on your truck. If you want a completely leak-free and affordable EGR Delete Kit, then we have what you need.
This EGR Delete kit fits the Ford 2003 through 2007 6.0 Powerstroke diesel engine and fits the F-250, F-350, F-450 F-Series trucks, as well as the Econoline and Excursion models. It includes the STC HPOP (Snap To Connect High Pressure Oil Pump) Fitting Kit. Order your EGR Delete kit today!
- CNC machined on American made Haas machining center.
- Uncoated aluminum 6061 manifold and J-Tube.
- Tube is pulse welded into aluminum manifold for a leak free connection.
- Each piece is leak tested.
- One piece construction for ease of installation.
- O-ringed for leak free installation.
- 304 Stainless steel up-pipe with pulse welded flanges mandrel bent for smooth flowing exhaust.
- Mandrel bent tubing on automated tube bending equipment American-made Pines mandrel tube bending machines.
- Completely replaces egr valve and egr cooler.
- Coolant is re-routed back to the motor, not just blocked off.
- Lower coolant temperatures.
- Stops soot buildup.
- Does not included intake gaskets.
- This kit is intended for off road use, Please check your state laws before installing kit.
- 100% American Made.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Buy Factory Direct
- DOES NOT REQUIRE THE REMOVAL OF THE INTAKE MANIFOLD OR CAB
The Ford 6.0 STC HPOP fitting update kit was the redesign of the high pressure oil pump for 2005 and newer Power Stroke diesel engines. The "snap-to-connect" or STC fitting used to connect the high pressure oil pump to the oil supply branch tube has been problematic. The two-piece fittings have a tendency to flex causing wear on the seal and the locking ring resulting in leaks and occasionally the complete separation of the fitting. When a leak occurs at this fitting, the engine may be difficult to start or may not start at all. Depending on the severity of the leak the engine may stall, sometimes abruptly and without warning. The old style fittings were prone to leaking causing hard starts, low HPOP pressures, and stalling when the engine reached normal operating temperatures. These known issues are eliminated with the installation of the Ford 6.0 STC HPOP fitting update kit.
The Ford 6.0 STC HPOP Fitting Update Kit is a New One-Piece High Pressure Oil Connector, and is a recommended update for all Powerstroke 2004 to 2007 6.0L Powerstrokes. Installing this Ford 6.0 STC HPOP fitting update kit will restore engine reliability and customer satisfaction by eliminating repeat failures.
The installation of the Ford 6.0 STC HPOP ftting update kit is highly recommended when you're replacing your EGR cooler, installing a EGR delete or oil cooler or anytime the pump is exposed during repairs.
The Ford 6.0 STC HPOP fitting update kit works on the following affected engines:
- International VT-275,
- International VT-375
- Ford 4.5L Power Stroke
- Ford 6.0L Power Stroke diesel engines.
The Ford 6.0 STC HPOP fitting update kit contains the new bracket in a kit as shown above. This new Ford 6.0 STC HPOP fitting update kit bracket is designed to support the fitting and branch tube and eliminate the possibility of the fitting to become separated. The Ford 6.0 STC HPOP fitting update kit contains:
- 1 Support Bracket
- 1 Hydraulic Pump Seal Kit
- 1 Branch Tube Adapter - Male
- 1 HPOP Adapter Fitting - Female
- 2 M6 X 35 mm Branch Tube Bolts
- 2 M8 X 60 mm Pump Bolts
- 1 M8 X 45 mm Pump Bolt
The EGR system operates by taking some of the exhaust gases and sends it back into the motor. The hot exhaust gases are cooled by your engine cooling system. The problem is that the coolant is heated up by trying to cool the hot exhaust. This makes your engine operate at a higher temperature. By eliminating the EGR and Cooler you are sending all your exhaust gases thru the turbo and your coolant is now able to do the job it was intended for, cooling the engine. Removing the EGR valve eliminates the chance of any blockages in the system. Removing the EGR valve may set off a check engine light. You will need to run a tuner to turn off the EGR system to eliminate the code/light.
Quantity Discounts Available. For quantities over 20 units, please call us, toll free, at (877) 259-4977.