Superchips VIVID LINQ is the only tuning device in the industry designed to work with AndroidTM OS smartphones.* LINQ is available for nearly 1,000 vehicle applications including most popular truck, performance car, and SUV’s produced in the last decade. LINQ is a Bluetooth wireless vehicle tuning interface that turns your phone into a performance tuner, diagnostic trouble code tool, PID reader, driving coach, or virtual dash board with the touch of the phonescreen. Combine your Android phone with LINQ for an affordable yet advanced vehicle tuning experience!
Features & Benefits
· Performance, heavy load towing and fuel economy tunes included
· Industry leading horsepower and torque gains
· Automatic transmission optimization
· Speedometer calibration for axle gear and tire size changes from 28" - 40"
· Advanced tuning selections from rev limits to shift points
· Monitor engine and transmission parameters with wireless gauges
· Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
· Inclinometer/G-Force Meter
· Maintenance Minder
· GPS Capable1
· Backup Camera Capable1
· Audio/Video Equipped
· Gaming Equipped
· Free internet updates
- 99-03 F-Series 7.3L: +111.5 HP & 205 ft-lbs.
- 03-07 F-Series 6.0L: +111.4 HP & 162.5 ft-lbs.
- 08-10 F-Series 6.4L: +114.0HP & 206 ft-lbs.
NOTE: All Superchips tuning products for gasoline-fueled vehicles are either covered under CARB Executive Order number or are in a pending state. All non-racing Superchips tuning products for diesel-fueled vehicles are on the CARB products in progress list pending CARB testing and approval. Some applications require internet connection. Optional features require third part accessories to be installed and programmed to operate. Additional hardware may be required. Android and Google are trademarks of Google, Inc. All brands and product names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images and illustrations may not always match contents.