International Shipping Information
- Free Shipping does not apply to international orders. International shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. Most items ship from Morristown, TN, U.S.A.
- Please do not ask us to label your order as a gift or to falsify the value of your order for customs purposes. This is illegal.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF ANY CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES, BROKERAGE / DISBURSEMENT FEES, OR TARIFFS IMPOSED BY YOUR COUNTRY. THESE FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR SHIPPING CHARGES. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THESE CHARGES AND CANNOT ESTIMATE THEM. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL CUSTOMS OFFICE TO DETERMINE YOUR ESTIMATED FEES. Additionally, we will charge a re-stocking fee for international orders where you refuse delivery. We assume this is because of customs or related fees. Since we end up having to pay these fees, we reserve the right to deduct them from your refund.
- Cancellation Policy: International orders may not be cancelled once they have shipped. The US Postal Service does not allow us to re-route international shipments. We will accept returns, but return shipping is the buyer's responsibility.
- Canadian customers, please note:
- Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax).
- Most Canadian shipments require a brokerage fee (sometimes called a "disbursement fee" or a "bond fee") charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer's behalf. The "typical" brokerage fee for UPS Air (Expedited or Saver) shipments is $10 (Canadian) for most shipments, but is subject to change based on characteristics of the shipment. If we ship via UPS, we ship using an Air shipment (versus a ground shipment) because the brokerage fees to you are significantly less.
- Please be aware that UPS (or Canada Post) will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery. For more information on UPS brokerage fees, visithttp://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shipping/cost/zones/customs_clearance.html
- Australian customers, please note: You guys are lucky! You don't pay customs fees on imports over $1000 (Australian). For more information, visithttp://www.customs.gov.au/site/page5653.asp#GoodswithadeclaredorassessedvaluenotexceedingA1000.
- We provide tracking numbers - see your order details for the tracking number.
- Though we often ship same day or next day, please allow up to three *BUSINESS* days for handling time. Weekends and holidays do not count as business days. UPS and USPS do not operate on weekends or holidays.
- UPS requires a valid, non-P.O. Box shipping address. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR STREET ADDRESS IN THE ORDER DETAILS. If you have a PO box listed as a shipping address in your order, please add a valid street shipping address, or call us.
- We also ask for your phone number to include on the shipping label, for UPS to use in case they have delivery issues. If we don't have it, please email to us through eBay email.
- If you need to inquire about shipping or returns, please contact us via email: Sales@Custom-Diesel.com.