Custom Diesel Store Policies
Be the first to know about upcoming events and special offers, get Custom DieselTM coupons and product news. You won't miss a thing when you subscribe to our free Custom Diesel email Newsletter!
About Custom Diesel, Inc.
Located near the Smoky Mountains and just east of Knoxville, TN, Custom DieselTM was born of a desire by our founder John Griffiths to offer great American-made products at wholesale pricing. Since the birth of Custom DieselTM we have sold thousands of parts and equipment all over the US and internationally. By developing a solid line of high-quality products, manufactured in our plant, we are able to control costs and deliver to you, our customer, the best available solution at rock bottom prices...often with free UPS ground shipping to your front door.
Custom DieselTM manufactures Ford EGR Delete Kits, Dodge EGR Delete Kits, Ford Leveling Lift Kits, Dodge Steering Stablizers, and Coolant Filtration Kits. We also make some parts for Polaris RZR side by sides. On top of what we manufacture, we carry a large selection of performance parts from: various manufacturers and distributors, including: Ford, SCT, ARP Bolts, Skyjacker, Superlift, MBRP, Magnaflow, Mahle, Roush, Flo Pro and many more. We also specialize in diesel repair, performance upgrades, suspension, installation, gear work and custom paint & body work.
We are located at: 2536 Fairview Rd, Morristown, TN 37814.
Phone (Toll-free): (877) 259-4977.
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, Eastern Standard Time (U.S.)
Our Payment Policy
- On Custom-Diesel.com and via phone orders, we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover, as well as debit cards. Please note, we are required by law to collect sales tax for sales to customers in Tennessee (TN).
- On Custom-Diesel.com, we also accept PayPal...Obtaining and using PayPal is very easy; you can do it by visiting www.paypal.com.
- Also on Custom-Diesel.com, we offer financing through BillMeLater. This can ONLY be offered online. The BML process is very, very fast and very, very easy. Try it!
Low Price Promise Policy
Please see our complete Low Price Promise policy.
- Shipping is FREE on MOST UPS Ground orders within the continental United States on MOST orders, unless otherwise noted.
- Though we usually ship same day or next day, please allow up to three *BUSINESS* days for handling time. Weekends and holidays do not count as business days. UPS and USPS do not pick up on weekends or holidays. Please allow up to ten (10) days total to receive your order if you used our UPS Ground FREE shipping option.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some of the items we sell are SPECIAL ORDER items that we get from distributors and do NOT keep in stock. If your order is time-sensitive and you are ordering a NON-Custom Diesel-branded item, please CALL US first. To provide the best service possible, we need to check availability with the distributor.
- Please note, UPS requires a valid, non-P.O. Box shipping address. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR STREET ADDRESS IN THE ORDER DETAILS.
- We also ask for your phone number to include on the shipping label, for UPS to use in case they have delivery issues.
- If you need to inquire about shipping or returns, please contact us via email: Sales@Custom-Diesel.com.
- Military personnel located overseas may also have their packages shipped to an APO or FPO location free of charge. Please keep in mind, however, that APO/FPO shipments are done through the US Post Office and can take up to three weeks to arrive.
- Combined Shipping: On items that are sold with a shipping charge, we do try to combine shipping as much as possible, which saves money for both our customers and ourselves, if each item is paid for on the same date. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee combined shipping if the orders and payments come in far apart, even on the same day. Orders that are paid for on separate days will probably NOT be combined.
- We at Custom DieselTM want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- We will accept returns up to 30 days after the order date (not the receipt date) for items purchased from Custom DieselTM.
- If you are not completely satisfied, just send it back to us in its "as shipped" condition within 30 days of the order date.
- Refunds will be made back to the original method of payment only.
- ALL RETURNED ITEMS WILL BE INSPECTED BY OUR STAFF PRIOR TO ISSUANCE OF A REFUND.
- Though usually much faster, it may take up to 14 business days after our receipt of your return at Custom Diesel's Returns Department for us to complete the processing of your return and credit.
- Note: Items that have been installed cannot be returned.
- Shipping and handling fees are not part of the purchase price and are NON-refundable.
- All returns must have a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Returns without RMA #'s will be refused and returned to you. To obtain an RMA#, please email: Returns@custom-diesel.com. Please include your name, phone number, address, item being returned, original purchase date, and the reason for the return.
- Re-stocking fees will not be charged if the item is returned to us unopened;
- If the item has been opened or refused, a 15% restocking fee will be charged;
- If the item has been installed, the item may not be returned (it may be exchanged if defective), and we reserve the right to refuse the shipment or return to you items that have been installed;
- Items returned with parts missing will be assessed additional fees;
- We will charge a re-stocking fee for international orders where you refuse delivery. We assume this is because of customs or related fees. Since we end up having to pay these fees, we reserve the right to deduct them from your refund;
Note about non-Custom Diesel-branded items: Some of the items that we sell come from 3rd-party distributors, so we are bound by their returns policies. In some cases, a RMA number will be required prior to returning an item, and in some cases, the item must be returned directly to the distributor - not to Custom Diesel. We also have no control whatsoever over the speed at which they process returns or issue RMA numbers, so please bear with us. We must obtain verification from them that they have received the item(s) back and authorize us to issue a refund.
If you need to contact us for any reason, please do not hesitate to email us. This is the most efficient way to contact us (this way, if we have to research something or call a distributor, we don't have to keep you waiting on hold). Alternatively, you may call us at: (877) 259-4977. Note: We do usually respond to emails the same day we receive them. Usually! When contacting us, please provide all relevant details directly related to your concern such as your Name, Purchase Date, Item(s) Purchased, and your telephone number. This will make it easier for us to effectively respond to your request.
Please note, the images we use are representative only, and could show minor variations from the exact item that you will receive.
Pricing, Ordering, and Typographical Errors
- Custom Diesel reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications and prices on products and services offered on Custom-Diesel.com without incurring any obligation to you.
- Descriptions of, or references to, products or services on Custom-Diesel.com do not imply endorsement of that product or service, or constitute a warranty, by Custom Diesel (especially in the case of items we obtain through 3rd-party distributors).
- The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute Custom Diesel's acceptance of an order. Prior to Custom Diesel's acceptance of an order, verification of information may be required. Custom Diesel reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from Custom Diesel, for any reason.
- Custom Diesel reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to any customer without prior notification.
- In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price for any reason, including, without limitation, due to supplier pricing information, typographical error, or any other error, Custom Diesel shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and your payment method charged. If your payment method has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Custom Diesel shall promptly issue a credit to your payment method account in the amount of the incorrect price.
In addition to Custom-Diesel.com, we also operate CustomDiesel123 on eBay, an Amazon Store, and RPGSXS.com (our RPG Motorsports site, for ATV/UTV Polaris RZR enthusiasts).